For Parents

What about payments?

We have private cash pay discounts. Most major insurances are accepted: however, this is not a guarantee of payment. We are preferred providers for: Aetna ASSURANT HEALTH CIGNA CoreSource Health Net Healthscape HMA LifeWise Healthplan OR LifeWise of Washington MODA Health PacficSoure Community Solutions Providence Providence Preferred Network PURMSOI Regency BSOR Regency BSWA Tri Care West Region Claims Department United HealthCare WA Medicaid OR Medicaid If your insurance is not on the list, you can still use your insurance in most cases.

What about payments?2014-01-23T12:04:30+00:00

What is my role in therapy as a parent?

Parent involvement is directly related to the Child's success. Parents are always welcome to be present during therapy, although not required for the entire session.  At Kidsense we talk with the parent at the end of the session for home programming as needed. Home programs vary for each child but generally range from 15 min/day to 2hrs/5days per week. It is important that a positive relationship is present between the therapist, the child, and the family. The therapist is responsible for leading the session and engaging the child in the "just right" challenges for success and growth. The parent is responsible for follow through at home and in the various social environments the child encounters.

What is my role in therapy as a parent?2013-08-08T12:05:15+00:00

My child has an IEP or IFSP. Does my child need more services?

All of our therapists have experience in the schools and in the clinic. They can differentiate the possible extra benefits of private therapy, so your therapist will make recommendations once your child is evaluated. The major difference between school and clinic therapy is that the school focuses on helping the child learn in that specific environment. They attempt to find a nice balance between therapy at school, which is educationally directed, and time and education in the classroom. The clinic is more medically based, it focuses on the skills that are impacted in any environment especially home and the community.  School as well uses a variety of specialized techniques that therapists receive extensive training for. These may include: Auditory integration, sensory integration, MNRI, NIS, NDT, massage, theratogs, cranial sacral therapy, oral motor techniques, casting and splinting, aquatic therapy. In the clinic, we focus more on getting to the underling issues by making permanent neurological changes so the child can be successful in adapting to a variety of environments.

My child has an IEP or IFSP. Does my child need more services?2013-08-08T12:00:25+00:00

I’m an adult and I think I need therapy too. What should I do?

Go to to find out more information Treatment is offered in the following areas: If you are looking for a neurolink practitioner to address the cause of your symptoms. If you are looking for MNRI ( Specialized reflex integration) If you have the following issues: Migraines/headaches, head injury/concussion, oral and cranial issues, sensory overload, persistent muscle pain, or sports injury.  

I’m an adult and I think I need therapy too. What should I do?2019-09-06T04:20:45+00:00